Photon Duel Academy
Login or Register
Photon Duel Academy
Login or Register
Photon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photon Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cozer's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gareki

Photon Points : 100

Cozer's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Cozer's Test Results   Cozer's Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Deck Size: 10/10 - 40 cards, perfect size.

Cards in Deck: 20/30 - You don't see many people use the Family Thunder archetype, so you get points for originality. Your deck was pretty much just a bad match up against mine, it's tough luck, but I know you'll pass with flying colors next time.

Attitude: 10/10 - I don't even understand this section lol.

Skill with Deck: 10/30 - I honestly can't properly judge this, since I had you locked down most of our last game. I'll use what I saw from our first game and award 1/3 the total score. You're a great duelist, no doubt.

Knowledge of Rulings: 10/15 - I normally allow three miss plays, you only had one. The ruling Honest vs Dimensional Fissure. Honest's effect resolves in the grave, therefore, if Dimensional Fissure is active on the field, he will be banished and resolve without effect.

Siding: 15/15 - I don't disagree with your choices.

Originality: 8/10 - Battery-men and Thunder's are a common combination although not a comment deck to see. I'll give you the maximum score I feel is proper.

Total: 83 Welcome to the Papi dorm.
Back to top Go down

Cozer's Test Results
Page 1 of 1